Reimagined Portrait Art – Did you recently become engaged? Congratulations! You are about to embark on what can be a stressful journey of wedding planning but I can help ease some of that stress!
What are some of the things you should look into when choosing a photographer?
• experience – how long have they been a photographer, what kind of gear do they have (portable lighting is a must!)
• what back up plan do they have if it rains or storms or is -40 on your wedding day?
• are they insured with professional insurance (not a home owners policy!)
• are they familiar with the other vendors and the venue involved?
• how do they back up your photographs in case your home experiences a loss?
Once you have narrowed down your choices after answering those questions, I encourage you to sit down and think about how you’d like to display your wedding portraits? A wall portrait? A beautifully finished wedding album? Or do you prefer to scrapbook your own portraits? Have a list of the ways you’d like to display your portraits when you contact the photographers!
Finally, budget – there are so many online budget planners for weddings! Bring your budget to your photographer and see how you can get the products you’d love at a cost that is manageable!
If you are planning a small, intimate wedding in the Vermilion area then I would absolutely recommend the beautiful https://www.redfeatherridge.com/ where this portrait was taken near Vermilion, Alberta. Incredible prairie views, private setting with camping on site, fantastic food with great service all in one beautiful location! No need to travel around on your wedding day as everything you need is in one place!
Congratulations on your engagement, I would absolutely love to work with you!